The Starline Rhythm Boys will play at Lincoln Peak Vineyard on Friday, Aug 31, 2018, 6-8 pm. The Boys play vintage country, honky-tonk, and rockabilly music with strong harmony vocals. Their repertoire includes many superb originals as well as first-rate covers of both classic and obscure numbers, great fun for both listening and dancing. The trio includes Danny Coane (“Little Danny C”) on acoustic rhythm guitar, Big Al Lemery on electric lead guitar, and Billy Bratcher (“Slappin’ Billy B”) on acoustic upright “slap” bass. The Boys are known region-wide for their dynamite energy and their high lonesome & hot rockin’ sound.
The vineyard opens at 5:30 for picnicking. Delicious hot food available from The Antidote, and wine by the glass. Admission is free. Bring lawn chairs or a picnic blanket.
No alcohol may be brought onto the grounds, and please leave your pets at home. The concert series happens rain or shine– there’s room on the winery porch in the case of rain.
The Antidote Menu
- Old Bay & Pilsner Poached peel-and-eat shrimp with a lemon basil aioli
- Korean BBQ’d Pork Tacos – Duclose and Thompson pulled pork
- 18 Hour Brisket Sandwich – slow smoked VT Brisket on a seeded bun with mustard slaw and K.C. BBQ sauce
Small dishes ($5):
- Minted cucumber and chickpea salad
- Spice grilled corn tossed with sharp cheddar and pickled jalapeno ranch
- Strawberry shortcake