Refillable Wine Growlers
** Update July 2019:
** We are able to fill your existing wine growlers, but we’re currently out of new wine growlers. For legal reasons, we cannot fill other containers.
A Lincoln Peak wine growler saves money, saves glass, and looks great on your table. Here’s how it works:
• Fill your wine growler for $2 less than a bottle of that same wine.
• Choose from three or four wines on tap, changing periodically.
Wine growlers are 750 ml– just like a regular bottle. We recommend opening and enjoying your growler within a week of filling. After you open it, it’s just like any other bottle of wine; we recommend finishing it in 1-2 days.
When you buy your own refillable wine bottle, you’ll write your name on the bottle. Each empty bottle comes with one stopper and our advice for its care and keeping…
Wine Growler Owner’s Manual
– Enjoy your wine promptly. The bottle is not intended for long-term storage.
– Rinse your growler as soon as you empty it.
– Wash with a teeny tiny drop of detergent and then rinse, rinse, rinse.
– Dry your growler upside down.
– We refill your growler in the condition you bring it to us.
– Replacement stoppers are $0.50 each.
Like all our bottles of wine, this growler is meant to be enjoyed at home. Our insurance doesn’t allow us to have open bottles consumed at the winery.